Fish On

Fish On

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pats-Jets Recap

It was fantastic to finally see the Patriots defense click and dominate the Jets.  It had been awhile since they had an interception for a touchdown and had controlled the opponents' running game like they did on Sunday.  This was obviously a big game since it was against the Jets and we were coming off of two consecutive losses.  Just like most fans I despise everything about the state of New York, the Jets, Rex Ryan, and Mark Sanchez.  My favorite part of the game was watching Ochocinco make a few trips to Revis island and come up with a  few nice catches.  Hopefully this the type of game the Pats needed to propel them through the second half of the season and into the playoffs.  They are playing on Monday Night Football against the Kansas City Chiefs this week and Brady and the Pats usually play their best football on primetime.  Enjoy the game.

4 comments:

  1. I don't follow football but lets go Pats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it was an awesome game. I gotta get my head out of the books and into some fun once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother was at this game. He showed me pics of his seats in the end zone. I'm still pretty jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a big fan of sports but I like the enthusiasm that you show!

    ReplyDelete